FREE Workplace Consultancy
One day of my time for Workplace Consultancy, is normally worth around £700 and I’m offering it, FREE of charge.
With 28 years in the world of commercial interiors, through Project Management of build and furniture, enactment of new working practices and implementation of design via furniture and agility, or workspace, Workplace Consultancy is not something new to me.
I’ve spent time on both sides of the fence so to speak, client side and contractor side, not many in my field can say that, and those that may come close may not have spent it at senior positions.
The offer is for a full day of my time, at your premises, walking the space, and with a view to perhaps talking over;
- A new layout that you may be in the process of having designed
- Newly implemented working practices or new ways of working
- Hot desking and how best operate it
- A complex move that you have coming up
- Conducting a storage audit or asset register
- The options and thoughts around sit–stand desking
- DSE issues and how to fix them
- An office move is underway (design/building already sorted) but you don’t know the next steps and how to reach the end goal
- You may be considering new furniture, chairs, meeting spaces or breakout areas and want to walk around suitable furniture showrooms.
- The list is endless
Places are booking up fast and I have only allocated so many to this offer.
So what do I get ?
You’ll get a day of my time, free of charge, worth around £700 together with a written record of the day as may be appropriate with the discussions.
What’s the catch ?
There isn’t one, pick the phone up or email me and we’ll get a date set.
Telephone: +44 (0) 77 077 20 007
Small print; This offer expires on March 1st 2017, however places may be booked past this date, and for the purposes of this initial first meeting is for the geographical area of London and the home counties. Additional time may be booked and works undertaken however this may be chargeable, and a quotation will of course be sent for acceptance before hand.